Item Code: IS6079-1989
As per the variegated application requirements of clients, they can avail from us a quality range of Cylpebs in various diameters and technical specifications. Forged steel grinding media made available by our organization has a chemical composition in accordance with IS 12658:1989 standards. These cyplebs are widely utilized in grinding and milling applications.
- Chemical composition: The chemical composition of the grinding media is in accordance with IS 6079-1989
- Hardness: When tested in accordance with IS 1500/1983, the hardness is found to be more than 375 BHN
- Microstructure: Microstructure is free from continuous carbide network
- Heat treatment: The grinding media is heat treated to obtain the required hardness and microstructure
- Cylpebs (mm) – 35 x 35, 25×25, 22×22, 19×19
- Hardness: When tested in accordance with IS 1500/1983 the hardness at any point across the section of the ball is more than 375 BHN.
- Microstructure: Microstructure shall be free from continuous carbide network.
- Heat treatment: The grinding media is suitably heat treated to obtain the required hardness and Microstructure.
- Cylpebs (mm)-35 x 35, 25×25, 22×22, 19×19
|Silicon||1.00 Max.||1.00 Max.|
|Sulphur||0.06 Max.||0.06 Max.|
|Phosphorus||0.06 Max.||0.06 Max.|
Tolerance on size: Variation on size shall not exceed the following limits:-
|Shape and size||Tolerance (mm)|
|Cylpebs for all sizes||+/- 1.50|